Indulgence | Organic Body Oil
This product is currently sold out.
An organic body oil for massage and deep moisturising. With an indulgent and aromatic blend of neroli and ylang ylang essential oils
Use straight after washing whilst skin is still damp for maximum absorption of the oils and glowing skin to admire!
For massage, work the oil into muscles and joints, concentrating on any areas of stiffness.
A beautiful blend of organic oils which are perfect for even the most sensitive of skin types:
- Prickly Pear Seed oil one of the most expensive beauty oils in the world and known for it's nutrient-packed, skin renewing profile. It is incredibly hydrating and has an illuminating effect on the skin. Ideal for aromatherapy and massage.
- Organic Jojoba oil light, golden and rich in vitamin E and B-complex, this oil helps to calm, repair and rehydrate the skin.
- Organic Grapeseed oil is anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and anti-allergic to help keep the skin healthy and keep dry skin conditions such as eczema at bay
- Organic Sunflower seed oil is vitamin rich and easily absorbed by the skin with intensive hydrating and regenerating properties
- Neroli essential oil, one of nature's most luxurious and indulgent oils and known for it's perfume-like scent. This indulgent oil helps manage oily skin, reduce signs of ageing, and diminish the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- Ylang Ylang essential oil, this relaxing oil also helps balance the skin's oil production and treat acne and blemishes. The wonder oil is known to stimulate the growth of new cells, release tight muscles and reduce wrinkles.
Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower seed) oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) oil*, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear seed) oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet almond) oil, Neroli oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) oil, Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang) oil, Limonene**, Linalool**, Geraniol**, Citral **, Benzyl Salicylate**, Farnesol**, Benzyl Benzoate**
**Naturally occurring in essential oils