Which souffle is best for dry skin?
All the shea souffles have the same nutrient-rich skin healing formulation of organic unrefined Shea butter and organic oils. Therefore, all are extremely effective in treating dry skin conditions including eczema. The souffle’s differ by scent only. Our Pure souffle is unscented.
Can I use the souffle on my face?
Yes, they are suitable as a night cream or daily facial moisturiser. Apply to freshly cleansed skin. The souffle has skin softening properties and is effective in regenerating and plumping the skin to reveal smoother, younger looking skin.
Are the souffles suitable for use during pregnancy?
Yes they are. We do not use any essential oils that are potentially harmful in the early stages of pregnancy. The souffles help to improve the elasticity of the skin which is essential for coping with a growing bump to minimise or prevent stretch marks.
How can I use the souffle as a hair treatment?
- Melt 1-2 heaped tablespoons depending on hair length and thickness. You can do this by placing the required amount in a cup and standing it in a bowl of boiling water. Microwaves are not ideal as they may damage the nutrients in the butter and oils.
- Allow the melted shea butter mix to cool slightly.
- Part the hair into 4-6 sections and apply the mix from root to tip. Massage into scalp and also ensure the tips of the hair are fully coated. Cover hair with a plastic cap and leave for 30 minutes. For deeper hair penetration apply heat by wrapping the head with a warm towel or heat cap or sitting under a hair steamer.
- Rinse, then shampoo and condition hair as normal
- Reveal softer, stronger beautiful hair
Can the souffles be used for all hair types?
Yes the butters are suitable for all hair types. Very fine hair types may find that some residual oils still remain after shampooing. If this occurs an apple cider vinegar rinse can be used prior to shampooing. Mix 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water and apply to the hair. Apple cider vinegar is great laying cuticles flat and adding shine to the hair.
Are the souffles suitable for children?
The butters are all natural and hence safe for all the family, including children.
Can I use the souffle to treat stretch marks?
Yes. Our key ingredient is the magical shea butter which is high in vitamins and essential acids and has a proven track record of improving the elasticity of the skin, which is paramount in avoiding and reducing stretch marks.